Skip to main content Skip to main navigation menu Skip to site footer

Abstract

Hypertension is one of major risk factors for heart disease and vascular problem. The left ventricle will have hypertrophy as adaptation to an increased pressure at free wall, no change in left ventricular systolic function, and diastolic disfunction due to hypertension. This study has aimed to determine description of left ventricular echocardiography in hypertensive patients. This was descriptive study at Kubu II primary health care, Tianyar Karangasem regency on March 11th, 2017. 48 hypertensive patients was included, consisted of 30 males and 18 females, 68,8% age < 65 years old, 77,11% not smoker, 67.3% has hyperuricemia, 10.4% has increased of blood glucose, 29.2% has high total cholesterol, and 39.6% has class I obesity. The prevalence of stage I hypertension was similar to stage II hypertension about (50%), 41.7% has concentric hypertrophy, 2% has decreased systolic function and 64.6% has diastolic dysfunction grade 1.

 

 

How to Cite

Wulandari, K. (2019). Gambaran ekokardiografi ventrikel kiri pasien hipertensi di Puskesmas Kubu II Kecamatan Tianyar Kabupaten Karangasem. Medicina, 50(1). https://doi.org/10.15562/medicina.v50i1.280

HTML
51

Total
29

Share

Search Panel